Professional Footballers that are City fans

Tony Vaughan.

Ally Pickering played for Coventry, Stoke and Burnley in the 90’s. In fact he played in the infamous 5-2 game against Stoke when we got relegated. He came on my stag do in Maguluf. Some great stories. Noel Whelan was a p**ck of the highest order, Niall Quinn a right dirty bas**rd on the sly and Marc Overmars was his hardest opponent he faced.

I think John Beresford ex Newcastle was a blue

Tony Vaughan.

Ally Pickering played for Coventry, Stoke and Burnley in the 90’s. In fact he played in the infamous 5-2 game against Stoke when we got relegated. He came on my stag do in Maguluf. Some great stories. Noel Whelan was a p**ck of the highest order, Niall Quinn a right dirty bas**rd on the sly and Marc Overmars was his hardest opponent he faced.

Beresford played for our youth team 84 - 85

Tony Vaughan.

Tony Vaughan is a rag (mentioned a few years ago in a Radio interview).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.