Programmes wanted / Stockport programme fair 11 / 9 (P2)

super sheron

Hi
I am running a car boot stall in a few weeks selling my football programmes and memorabilia, this is to raise some funds for my son's autistic social club to buy books ,games, DVD's etc for the young people that attend.
Does anyone have any old programmes or memorabilia they no longer want? Hopefully free or as cheaply as possible.
Any help would be appreciated

Hi I don't know if this is the right forum for my post, if not admin feel free to remove....
I am running a stall (as part of a programme collectors fair) in a few weeks selling my city football programmes and memorabilia, this is to raise some funds for my son's autistic social club to buy books ,games, DVD's etc for the young people that attend.
Does anyone have any old programmes or memorabilia they no longer want? Hopefully free or as cheaply as possible.
The fair is at Stockport county's ground on 11/09/22 for anyone interested.

Hi I don't know if this is the right forum for my post, if not admin feel free to remove....
I am running a stall (as part of a programme collectors fair) in a few weeks selling my city football programmes and memorabilia, this is to raise some funds for my son's autistic social club to buy books ,games, DVD's etc for the young people that attend.
Hi mate, I’ve got a few you can have will pm ya

I've got quite a few mate, first season at the Etihad etc free if you want to collect, mint condition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.