Prostate cancer the silent killer.

Hospital misdiagnosed my mum for over 2 year's with water infections she had bladder cancer and died, I was only 19.

Just reading your story is sad mate, too many people get robbed off all the time it's wrong. Good luck in your recovery and start smoking weed!
I' read a story about a guy who s prostate cancer had spread to his spine and docs said he only had a few months to live. Anyway he started injecting canabis oil into his veigns and a few month later went for check up and his cancer had gone.

All the best blue, hope you have the speediest possible recovery.

They say you should get your prostrate checked often after 40, but you know a lot of fellas are too proud to let a doctor do 'that'. Lads, don't be proud ffs, bend over and think of England, it might just be worth it in the long run.
Any pain in the testicles or struggling to urinate get to the doctors for blood test psa it could save your life.

Bloody hell Ste, sounds like you've been through it. It's very lucky they diagnosed it when they did, all the best on your recovery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.