Prostitutes near pc world - mancunian way

kippaxwarrior said:
bobmcfc said:
Any decent male prostitutes ?

This bloke is available

dwight-proud-be-prostitute.jpg

Sorry. I shamelessly stole this pic from you and put it in the Spurs thread as the bloke looks like one of the Tottenham fans.

I haven't lived in Manchester for a while now but prostitutes used to always hang around that area, mainly Fairfield Street.

I used to run the gauntlet each month going to the Smiths / Morrissey Disco at the Star & Garter.
I'd be walking down the side of Picc Station and they'd be crossing over the road in anticipation of a punter................
Nasty, toothless, under fed skanks.

Corky should be able to shed some light on this subject. IIRC he dabbles in the lower end of the hand-job market.

Rags had just won the league, my mate Worthy had a full sack he needed to empty so he went upto this fat skank and asked for a suck. Proceeded to get out some coins for this aspiring starlet, then some skinny smackrat started moaning at him to give her a couple more quid. BOTTOM woman ALERT! Anyway he was led off down some dodgy back street so me and my other mate walked round for 5 minutes and went back. Asked this fat skank where my mate is, as she spoke you could see jizz hanging from both sets of teeth like an asylum seeker on the euro tunnel train. Was fucking disgusting. Never go there people NEVER!

Scottyboi said:
Rags had just won the league, my mate Worthy had a full sack he needed to empty so he went upto this fat skank and asked for a suck. Proceeded to get out some coins for this aspiring starlet, then some skinny smackrat started moaning at him to give her a couple more quid. BOTTOM woman ALERT! Anyway he was led off down some dodgy back street so me and my other mate walked round for 5 minutes and went back. Asked this fat skank where my mate is, as she spoke you could see jizz hanging from both sets of teeth like an asylum seeker on the euro tunnel train. Was fucking disgusting. Never go there people NEVER!

Jesus fukin god.

buzzer1 said:
Scottyboi said:

Jesus fukin god.

Put me off my bacon butty that

buzzer1 said:
Scottyboi said:

Jesus fukin god.
Worthy sounds like a delightful dinner party guest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.