Protecting garden from teenagers...

SiMCFC

Has anyone had to go to the extreme of securing their garden from teens? I'm having serious trouble with a bunch coming through the garden behind and then climbing over my 3ft fence at the front that divides my garden from next doors, they have broken 4 panels in the last 2 weeks now and i'm fed up of going outside shouting like a loony. At first I though kids will be kids but they are at least 15/16 years old and should have a bit more respect for peoples property at that age in my opinion.

the only other thing that worries me is last time I caught them they said if I keep making a fuss they will damage my car so i'm not sure what I can do. I have tried putting grease etc on top of the fence and don't really want to go to the extremes of putting carpet grippers on there as I don't want a cat or other animal to get hurt by them.

486332678_267.JPG
Nail this on top of the fence funny hearing them scream..Carpet gripper does the job..

hand-calm-water.gif

This thread reminds me that when my grandad had his shop in Miles Platting he used to wire the metal door between the front and back of the shop up to the mains every night, or at least he did when he hadn't gone on a four day bender having blown two weeks takings on a fucking horse.

Buy some? Fuck that!! Get yourself round Newton Heath with a lasso thousands of the Fuckers round there:)

canada_goose_1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.