Protest?

I complained to the club about something very very serious a while back and when they did fuck all about it was told “well if you don’t renew your ticket then someone else will have it”

I complained to the club about something very very serious a while back and when they did fuck all about it was told “well if you don’t renew your ticket then someone else will have it”
You can’t beat fan support and customer service like that can you. :-(

City like head hunting professionals.

Maybe they should head hunt the person in charge of Octopus Energy’s customer service and support department.

5 years running: Octopus Energy receives Which? “Recommended Provider” status - AGAIN​

Continued track record as most awarded energy company, having gained eleven accolades for its customer service in 2021 alone

Last edited:
Wow! Not sure I ever saw a day we would consider protesting against our current owner/chairman!
Not that I don't disagree with the points made by the OP.
I would add the street parking fiasco into the mix, it's seems the club were all for it and didn't bother to tell us much about it either.
The onstreet parking is much worse than the price rises

I’m well aware that some Liverpool fans are twats but fancy tarring a whole fanbase with the same brush. Proper ****’s trick that
You are backing bus attacking scousers over blues?

I said the same thing earlier in a post, if you don’t renew your ticket then someone else will have it

Sadly, that is the level Manchester City is at and the demand for season tickets and match tickets will only get worse. Nobody has the divine right to buy a season ticket even if you are into your 20th year of renewing, Yes you will get the chance to renew it by a certain date but loyalty means fuck all really, if you can not afford the prices somebody else quite happily will pay it,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.