Protest?

I trust that Mansour and Khaldoon are men of their word, and that to be seen keeping their word is important to them. It's a cultural thing. I wouldn't trust a Spanish consultant further than I can spit, but the other two, I would like to think so.

So does anyone think they have spoken to an actual fan? Or is the only information they get from fans passed to them in board meetings from the sanitised results of focus groups and those damned questionnaires?

We need someone in AD to get the message across. Any volunteers?

:)

Despite recent price rises.City still have have some the cheapest season tickets in the premier league.The price of tickets for individual cup match tickets compares favourably with any our rivals and the current strategy seems to be working,because the stadium seems full for even the early rounds of domestic cups.Plus the club have the added problem of FFP/PSR rules to adhere to and the current amounts of prize money we currently receive for winning everything is neither sustainable or guaranteed and increasing other revenue streams including match day income need to be looked at.Citys match day income compares unfavourably with most other top clubs.ADUG or any other shareholders in the club are neither a charity or a not for profit organisation and even if they wanted to be the Premier League wouldn't allow it.Think we a well run and successful club and though everything's not perfect even to think about protesting about the people who run the club is mind boggling

I trust that Mansour and Khaldoon are men of their word, and that to be seen keeping their word is important to them. It's a cultural thing. I wouldn't trust a Spanish consultant further than I can spit, but the other two, I would like to think so.

So does anyone think they have spoken to an actual fan? Or is the only information they get from fans passed to them in board meetings from the sanitised results of focus groups and those damned questionnaires?

We need someone in AD to get the message across. Any volunteers?

:)
You do understand Soriano reports and is answerable to Mansour and Khaldoun.If Soriano wasn't doing the job, they employed him for and to a high level of satisfaction, he wouldn't be there. I anyone doesn't like the clubs pricing then sorry but it comes from the top.

You do understand Soriano reports and is answerable to Mansour and Khaldoun.If Soriano wasn't doing the job, they employed him for and to a high level of satisfaction, he wouldn't be there. I anyone doesn't like the clubs pricing then sorry but it comes from the top.

I doubt very much that a non-executive Chairman and the owner are giving guidelines on season ticket pricing. Soriano will prepare a detailed budget, present a summary tothe board and, if it is accepted, then he will be held to it. But it is Soriano who justifies the budget however he wants.

I get that he doesn't care about the "legacy" fans. My point is whether Khaldoon and Mansour know what fans are feeling. I doubt it, if fan sentiment is reported to them by Soriano and they have no contact themselves.

But you may be right. Maybe I am being naïve thinking Mansour and Khaldoon believe what they have said about the importance of the fanbase. Don't we have anyone in AD who can ask them about it when they bump into them in the supermarket? :)

I doubt very much that a non-executive Chairman and the owner are giving guidelines on season ticket pricing. Soriano will prepare a detailed budget, present a summary tothe board and, if it is accepted, then he will be held to it. But it is Soriano who justifies the budget however he wants.

I get that he doesn't care about the "legacy" fans. My point is whether Khaldoon and Mansour know what fans are feeling. I doubt it, if fan sentiment is reported to them by Soriano and they have no contact themselves.

But you may be right. Maybe I am being naïve thinking Mansour and Khaldoon believe what they have said about the importance of the fanbase. Don't we have anyone in AD who can ask them about it when they bump into them in the supermarket? :)
I'm pretty sure the chairman at least is well aware of the prices the increases and the feelings of some fans, After all this thread has been repeated and could be copy and past from the last few years.I think it is naive to think Khaldoon at least isn't fully aware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.