Protest?

Wow! Not sure I ever saw a day we would consider protesting against our current owner/chairman!
Not that I don't disagree with the points made by the OP.
I would add the street parking fiasco into the mix, it's seems the club were all for it and didn't bother to tell us much about it either.

Protest are a thing of the past anyway! It’s not like the 90’s when we would all stand outside the main stand chanting swails out after another bad defeat! We had no mobile phones then and so it was the only way you could vent you anger at bad results or bad management! It’s more done through social media now! It carries more weight! But I ain’t protesting! It’s the price of success! You can’t have your cake and eat it in my opinion

Protest are a thing of the past anyway! It’s not like the 90’s when we would all stand outside the main stand chanting swails out after another bad defeat! We had no mobile phones then and so it was the only way you could vent you anger at bad results or bad management! It’s more done through social media now! It carries more weight! But I ain’t protesting! It’s the price of success! You can’t have your cake and eat it in my opinion

The cake won’t last forever. We’ll be left with crumbs then. Yet the new cakes will be more expensive than ever.

When Pep, the best cake baker ever has gone, who’s going to bake the award winning trophy cakes then?

How much is the cheapest season ticket we do ? £450, £500?

Its over 500 for the cheapest season ticket at Sheffield Wednesday or Middlesbrough.

League 1 - Shrewsbury Town £475 !

Yes its expensive but relative to the price of other forms of entertainment, concerts, going to the pub, cinema its not massively out of step.

I’ve given Kevin Parker some stick for staying quiet in the past on issues that affect City fans. But fair play to him for putting his name to this City Matters Reps statement along with the most of other City Matters Reps.

IMG_0638.jpeg

Prices going up is a fact of life. All businesses raise prices I'm not sure why anybody would expect football to not do the same. If you want to buy top tier players to win trophies the revenue has to come from somewhere.
Because with businessss you can always go elsewhere. If o2 is too expensive go to 3
You can’t do that with football fans - we are there for life shit or shine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.