Proud

So our season makes the last week acceptable? No fucking chance and I’d imagine Sheikh would feel the same

no it doesnt make the last week acceptable, but thats football for you. overall its been a brilliant season and the fact you are so outraged that we didn't win the league at the beginning of april says how far we've come. i was gutted after saturday, but i think most city fans know where we've come from and respect what we've done this season. tonight the players gave their all and thats all we can ask for.

I want the best team in the league not to go out of Europe to a team miles behind them 5-1 on aggregate. If you think that’s acceptable fill your boots. Keep them expectations low
We all want it we dont all feel its an entitlement.

This team is fucking brilliant. Not just the team, the manager, the academy, the owners. Everything.

At the end of the day, we’ve been knocked out a cup competition, just like we did against Wigan. Barca got knocked out tonight by Roma, the third best team in Italy. Barca are undeafeated all season.

We’ve got a very young squad, we will have our luck in this competition in the coming years. We’re only going to get better. We could have made a proper game of that in the second half if that Sane goal wasn’t disallowed.

Liverpool and United fans can gloat all they want tonight, but they’ve both got some work to do before lifting any silverware at the end of the season. We’ve got one trophy in the bag and another one on the way.

Get fucked to all the knobs that want to criticise this City side because this season has been the best season I’ve ever seen from a City side. Roll on the title and roll on next season, we’re going to be the top team in England for years to come.
Very disappointing night, but they performed tonight. And have for 95% of the seasons, perhaps more so than any City side I have ever seen.

I am sure you speak for the vast majority of City fans.

Here’s some maths. 3 games. 3 defeats out of Europe
And the season as a whole.

When the games come thick and fast at this time of the season,one bad result can have a knock on effect as you try and make up for it. You're letting your disappointment get the better of you.

You’re proud of a team that’s bottled three games in the last 6 days? Fuck off
Yes I'm proud of this side our first half performance tonight was outstanding couldn't tell in real time ie at the ground but Sane's goal should have stood that would have been the big difference tonight. So if you're not proud of a side that's 13 points clear and already have a trophy in the cupboard you really need to take your remote elsewhere.

And the season as a whole.

When the games come thick and fast at this time of the season,one bad result can have a knock on effect as you try and make up for it. You're letting your disappointment get the better of you.

Which is why he shouldn’t have fielded the team he did in the derby. I was huge on momentum. Giving the team a lift but he chose against it. Shame

A Rag mate of mine text me 3 times but I can never get a signal in the ground. Only came through to me walking to my car. When I got home I text him back suggesting the Rags,Dippers and Wigan should take part in an end of season round robin competition for the "We Beat City" trophy as it's the only chance any of them have of winning one this season. That was over an hour ago and still no reply. As the thread title suggests. I am proud of my team. Always have and always will be. Even if they go another 35 years without a trophy. I feel being a City fan isn't a choice,but a calling.

Here’s some maths. 3 games. 3 defeats out of Europe

Look on the bright side, you get to come on various threads telling us all you were right.

I'm not happy but I'm proud that we tried, to reach the top there will be disappointments along the way - that's football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.