Proving a point to a deluded rag...

Dethred said:
And I just have to have the biggest laugh at #3 on that list, which is fucking hilarious. Its a favorite for rags since they don't have that many grievances to recount, even though they've now taken up the tactic of moaning about legitimate calls and calling them refereeing travesties (Nani kicking a player in the chest? Waaaaaaah, we were robbed even though Rafael didn't get penalized for slapping the fucking ball off the goal line in a manner Suarez would be jealous of).

Not to mention the goal scored at the Bernabeu was from a corner that should have been a goal kick! Question then: How does it feel to be so shit in Europe that in your first real challenge (at least your pathetic club made it through another piss-easy group this time), not a single one of your players can put the fucking ball in the net without direct ref assistance or a Madrid mistake???

Why is #3 so fucking funny, though? Because it proves just how fucking blind and stupid you fucks really are. Or did Macheda not score a goal in a motion that involved a blatant fucking handball? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoGd0GUZYNg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoGd0GUZYNg</a>

Nah say it isn't so, you fucking idiot.

I was about to mention No. 3, until I saw your post, Dethred.

However, I wouldnt have been anywhere near as eloquent as you were

;-)<br /><br />-- 17 Mar 2013, 18:25 --<br /><br />
GbOnyx said:
Question. Did Ferdinand ever get any type of fine or ban for clapping in the ref's face after the Madrid match?

No.

Nor did he receive any retrospective action for his cowardly trip from behind on Torres last week.

Wanker.

GbOnyx said:
Question. Did Ferdinand ever get any type of fine or ban for clapping in the ref's face after the Madrid match?

Why would UEFA take retrospective action when all sarcastically applauding the ref gets you is a yellow card?
When in the history of football has a player been sent off(not two bookings) and banned for sarcastically applauding a referee, sometimes the stuff people come up with to beat the 'United are corrupt' stick is laughable.

Musetobegood said:
GbOnyx said:

Why would UEFA take retrospective action when all sarcastically applauding the ref gets you is a yellow card?
When in the history of football has a player been sent off(not two bookings) and banned for sarcastically applauding a referee, sometimes the stuff people come up with to beat the 'United are corrupt' stick is laughable.

Two questions:

Have you never heard of the Respect campaign?

Don't you think camel-gob showed a lack of respect to the referee?

Vienna_70 said:
Musetobegood said:
GbOnyx said:

Two questions:

Yes, he was out of line and should have been booked but banned? no chance. Players say far worse to referees during games.

Musetobegood said:
Vienna_70 said:
Musetobegood said:

Two questions:

Yes, he was out of line and should have been booked but banned? no chance. Rooney says far worse to referees during games.
Edited for accuracy

Musetobegood said:
Expected responses, as I said I don't expect rationality but just putting all that out there was necessary, and as I clearly stated during that listing "I could go on" meaning there are plenty of other incidents.
I didn't say we don't get decisions, in fact I specify that we've had some shockers go our way too. There's no denial, there's no pretending. It's just fricking hilarious how whenever a bad decision goes against us it's swept under the rug.

Dethred, calm down you precious little thing. I think the fact you think Ivanovic shouldn't have been sent off at Stamford Bridge says it all about your profanity fueled rant. I'm not going to waste my time cutting it apart. You talk about Ashley Young diving for penalties, obviously you've forgotten a few of your penalties this season, in particular in a game against Villa.

And I have to laugh at that 'Shit in Europe' comment. I'm sure even your fellow fans would wince at such a comment.

Oh and almost forgot the 2-yard offside Goal Chicharito scored after the Liverpool player was wrongly sent off. ALL IN THE FIRST HALF OF THIS SEASON

Haha, you're even making things up too. Embarrassing.

Being a rag is a fucking mental illness, I wish I could say it was precious, but its disturbing. I gave you an example of no fewer than 3 STONEWALL red card incidents off the top of my head, and then asked why your team hasn't seen a domestic red card in 18 months, and you don't even fucking address it. Classic rag Glory Hunting delusions.

Oh my bad, I have to keep all these game-winning calls in order, and sometimes there are just so many I cannot keep track. Yes, the offside goal was in the Chelsea game after the game-decider AFTER two false sendings off:
Offside goal you blind fuck,
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZphISTd3pt4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZphISTd3pt4</a>

Silly me for thinking it was in the game that had the Liverpool player sent off after being fouled by a flying two-footed challenge by Jonny Evans that deflected Shelvey's leg into his own.

And the Ivanovic red was unavoidable contact, he was trying to avoid contact, Ashley Young felt a brush against his leg and fell to the ground, David Luiz was in line with the incident, and wasn't enough contact to bring the player down. But I guess you rags are used to ANY FUCKING CONTACT AT ALL being called a foul. By that metric, United should have had probably 5+ red cards in the past 18 months they've avoided them.

But let's entertain your menstrual red rag of a mind. Say Ivanovic's red wasn't such a bad call.... You still have one false red card and an offside goal that gave you arguably three points when you deserved zero. But you don't see that. You think "that's just football".

Oh and I guess Clattenburg's 38-game hiatus from reffing United, starting after the 6-1 (hahahaha, fuck you), was all the motivation he needed to have such a wonderful performance for his team. Can't get much better than 2 reds and an offside goal to make up for 6-1, can you?

But a few days later your rag youth queer should have been sent off 4 times before extra time even started. If this doesn't alter your thinking, then you need to take some anti-psychotics and grow a fucking sack.

As for the calls against you being swept under the rug. Your number 3 is THE ESSENTIAL example.

<a class="postlink" href="http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/2012/10/corruption-and-influence-peddling-in-the-english-game/comments/page/2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/ ... ts/page/2/</a>
The final United loss of the 2010/11 season came at the Emirates, where Chris Foy refereed a 1-0 Arsenal win. It will come to no surprise to people to know that Foy was subsequently not assigned a United league game for, again, AN ENTIRE YEAR.

He did however referee 2 United games in the cups during that time. The first was in the Carling Cup against Crystal Palace. He awarded United a penalty. The second was at City in the FA Cup. United got a penalty and Vincent Kompany was sent off early in the game.

To resume, we’ve just analyzed what happened to the 4 referees that officiated United’s 4 league losses in the 2010/11 season. 2 of them were not given any more United league games for a full year (Atkinson and Foy), a third for 9 months (Oliver). 2 of those referees gave United penalties in the very next game (Foy and Dowd) they took charge of and one refused to give a blatant one to the opponents (Oliver). Martin Atkinson, was not given premier league games to officiate for an entire month and assigned to 3 lower league games.

The second game United lost was away to Chelsea. Martin Atkinson was the referee then and some of his decisions incurred the wrath of Alex Ferguson. Atkinson was not given another United game to referee for an ENTIRE YEAR.

Atkinson was further punished with his decisions that went against United that day. He was not given a single premier league game to referee for a full month. Even worse, he was subsequently given 3 lower league games to referee that season- when he’d previously not officiated a single one
that campaign.

It seems that Atkinson was given a clear message that day.

Enlighten us as to what other team gets that kind of reaction from the Refs? Eh? If its not corrupt as shit, and United don't win the league half the time because they are gifted the title, then please show one single team that gets similar treatment from the FA when it comes to assigning refs?

And believe me, none of us expect anything to change on your end. Its in your interest, and you've been trained by years of glory hunting, that you guys actually aren't the recipients of a massive institutional advantage from the Refs, the FA, and the Media. You have to be seriously brainwashed by the years of blindly listening to that half-dead Scottish drunkard to not see the obvious. The entire non-United supporting world sees it, and we almost feel sorry for the state of mind you fucks have fallen into. Almost.

Musetobegood said:

Oh, so give him a yellow card starting when? Quarter Finals in a few weeks? Oh wait, you're too fucking stupid to realize that there should be a punishment for clapping inches away from an already under-assault referee, so you don't understand that the only way to punish a player who commits foul play AFTER A GAME IS OVER is to ban him accordingly for the next campaign.

What about your 12th man Howard Webb not red carding Ferdinand for intentionally tripping then forcibly pulling Torres back to his feet? No punishment at all? Imagine that. The rags get away with another. So fucking deluded its entertaining to hear your excuses. Its truly Orwellian.

Another thing the rag twat didn't mention, was red Webb, has awarded 19% of all the penalties he has given in his entire career as a referee to the rags.

Care to comment on that, raggy?

Vienna_70 said:
Another thing the rag twat didn't mention, was red Webb, has awarded 19% of all the penalties he has given in his entire career as a referee to the rags.

Care to comment on that, raggy?

LOL, I can answer for him. I believe the club and FA sanctioned line is:

"Because we get more players in the box".

mental-retardation-developmentnc.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.