PSG Home tickets

Looking for 2 for tonight please. 100% genuine, I've got a supporters number they can be transferred too etc.

Got 2 available for tomorrow. Can no longer go due to illness .

1x adult and 1x under 18 in family stand level 1 Can transfer tickets As long as you have supporters number

Unsure on face value as I’m on cup scheme and can’t remember what I paid so if anybody could advise that be great. Thanks
DM'd

1 available Adult ticket East Stand Row A £50 Caught some sort of sickness bug so can't make the game. Usually give ticket for free in this situation but really could do with the cash.

Not sure how to go about selling it as I don't have a print at home option. I have transfered before but obviously that means putting trust in a stranger being honest.
Hi is this ticket still available can collect if required

1 available Adult ticket East Stand Row A £50 Caught some sort of sickness bug so can't make the game. Usually give ticket for free in this situation but really could do with the cash.

Not sure how to go about selling it as I don't have a print at home option. I have transfered before but obviously that means putting trust in a stranger being honest.

Any spares for tonight, just found out I can go.. I have a season ticket and can transfer?

still available mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.