Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Bet Puma aren’t complaining about their deal with us so far. Record sales with several shirts. If we manage to keep going strong until the end of the season we’ll have been champions in 2/3 seasons of their deal as well as having played in a CL final - and let’s hope there’s another to come!

Apparently there’s a red and black striped kit coming next season as well.

Have these figures been confirmed?

Bet Puma aren’t complaining about their deal with us so far. Record sales with several shirts. If we manage to keep going strong until the end of the season we’ll have been champions in 2/3 seasons of their deal as well as having played in a CL final - and let’s hope there’s another to come!

Apparently there’s a red and black striped kit coming next season as well.
Went to a do with some people I used to work with and of those with kids, a fair few of them were pictured in City shirts. Their parents mostly weren't City fans. Now we just have to get them to attend the games!

Went to a do with some people I used to work with and of those with kids, a fair few of them were pictured in City shirts. Their parents mostly weren't City fans. Now we just have to get them to attend the games!
Well we'll have to build a bigger stadium then because we are at capacity (PL average attendance: 52.552).

I agree with your sentiment of course but we've hit a threshold in our match-day crowds and that's what is driving up tickets prices. City want revenue increases across the board.

Well we'll have to build a bigger stadium then because we are at capacity (PL average attendance: 52.552).

I agree with your sentiment of course but we've hit a threshold in our match-day crowds and that's what is driving up tickets prices. City want revenue increases across the board.
We still have a few empty seats at games which makes me think actual attendances are lower than reported so not selling out I would say.

The only exception to this would be Leipzig at home where someone must have found and used Swales old crowd calculator machine.

We need cheap prices for parents with kids while we are winning to get them hooked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.