Purple Aki (or the official "Local, infamous nonce thread")

Lark Lane Blue

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 01C1CE2
When I was a kid, I always thought he was just a Wigan legend, when I moved to Liverpool I learned he was infamous accross the North West. Having not seen him since I was 16 (he was harrasing some rugby lads outside my high school) I have now seen him twice in a week, on my street.

Pop or slash anyone?

Re: Purple Aki (or the official "Local, infamous nonce thread)

Citytillidie69 said:
is this the guy that feels muscles or has he done much more ?

He is banned from asking to feel muscles in the greater Preston area, he also like to do "inverted squats" with a boy in his arms. Legend has it he carves "P.A." into his victim's buttocks, post popping.

Lark Lane Blue said:
When I was a kid, I always thought he was just a Wigan legend, when I moved to Liverpool I learned he was infamous accross the North West. Having not seen him since I was 16 (he was harrasing some rugby lads outside my high school) I have now seen him twice in a week, on my street.

Pop or slash anyone?

Hes in prison at the moment I heard?

Lark Lane Blue said:

Pop or slash anyone?

Same here, then I read something about him on this board a couple of months ago, was well surprised.

He's after you ;)

andy1234uk said:
Lark Lane Blue said:

Pop or slash anyone?

Hes in prison at the moment I heard?

He was in Walton, he is currently a free man, there is no mistking him for anyone else, he's huge and his face looks to big for his body, like it's been badly photoshopped on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.