put my city scarf in my music video to **** off the reds lol

Re: put my city scarf in my music video to piss of the reds lol

kid british said:
Blue Smartie said:
Fuck off, you're Adio? You're about to get a load of stalkerish PM's from me.

Think I saw you lot in HMV the other day when you released the new album, me bastard code didn't work for the football rap song!

Are you lot and Soccer AM serious about you going back on the final show of the season to perform this seasons football rap?

yeah it was me i went to watch twisted wheel @ hmv a couple weeks back !
mate if that code dont work send me a msg and i will send you the tune myself ! yeah we are goin back last day of the season should be gud !
Cheers for the offer, I tried it a couple of times and got pissed off because I wanted to hear the end of i. The bit about Robbie Savage pissed me up when I heard the teaser on myspace haha.

Oh and thanks for the reply to the PM, I'll probably pop down on the 23rd. What time is it?

seen you on soccer am. u lot seem like top lads. hope you make it big time. love ya city scarf stunt. keep the blue faith fella.

Your acoustic cover of Hot N cold is brilliant as well.. well done

Well done blue, like the song and will now keep an eye out for ya's in the future!

Decent songs and are you giging in Dublin any time soon? Also I am shocked nobody has asked for a few freebies in CDS or tickets yet so unlike bluemoon.

leighton said:
Decent songs and are you giging in Dublin any time soon? Also I am shocked nobody has asked for a few freebies in CDS or tickets yet so unlike bluemoon.

i'm going to buck the trend leighton! i really like your sound lad, any chance of some tickets haha...

brady0 said:
leighton said:

i'm going to buck the trend leighton! i really like your sound lad, any chance of some tickets haha...
Me too please, we're all blues here after all haha. :)

Lost in London and Elizabeth are great songs.

leighton said:
"but we are doin a free festival in mcr on the 23rd may in piccadilly gardens come down if you want !"

WAHEY! Sorted my 23rd May out! (;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.