Put your name down if you think Hughes should stay

I'm still with him, although the manner of our defeat on Saturday and many other performances this season make it a difficult position to maintain at times. I just think we finally have the opportunity to change what IMO is an amateurish mentality running throughout the club that has dogged us since the Swales era. My gut feeling is that this has to change before we're in a position to compete for honours, no matter who we sign or how much money we spend. Whether it's Hughes, Morinho or anyone else tackling it, like all change it's going to cause pain and anguish to some. His track record at Blackburn and our better performances this season are enough (at the moment) to persuade me that Hughes deserves the chance to be given the responsibility. Sacking him would for me be a sign of panic from the owners, and I can't help feeling it would be an invitation for more of the mediocrity that has held us back for so long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.