QPR Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I can't see Southampton getting anything at the swamp tomorrow and with a full squad fit, I can't see them slipping up in their next five games.

We can't afford to slip up again, otherwise it's curtains.

game over,united wont drop more than we do plus the 7 theyll have tomorrow and they play us at home...,so dissapointing but tbh we haven't been the best team this year at any stage

mancini out

Vienna_70 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Barry and Nasri utter shite

I thought Barry had a good game. He mopped up a lot of their attacks and looked in good form, though I do think his passing was as bad as most of the rest.

We watched it on a very jerky stream, which didn't help the feeling of frustration.

If you think Barry had a good game you must be on some seriously strong Weed.

It will be a good point if we beat Lpool and Chelsea. It was just one of thos nights, hit the bar and cesar had a blinder

LoveCity said:
1 goal from 37 goal attempts in our last two games. We're incredibly unclinical, it's ridiculous and not an over reaction. The service isn't always perfect but our strikers and attacking midfielders (who have to chip in with goals, look at Lampard over the years at Chelsea) are not doing enough in front of goal.

Doesn't help when we have over 20 corners in the last 2 games and the delivery is dog shite.

Somebody needs to tell Silva he's shit at corners.

We have an excellent team with one major flaw which will probably cost us the title. We do not have a single player capable of delivering a proper cross. The passing from our wide players is hopeless. The best ball played in came from Edin! We score most of our goals by creating space through the middle but it doesn't work when teams park the bus. The rags are not as good as us man for man but are much better at playing the ball in from the flanks. Just look at how many goals Van Persie and Rooney get in this way.

One of those nights - keeper had a blinder. If Zabba's header goes in who knows what the result might have been. We can't win every game though, and anyone who thinks we can pick and chose which ones we do is mental

redmizzle said:
Poor. Didn't take our chances.

I don't thnk we played anything like a poor game. QPR put in a massive defensive performance and rode their luck to take a good point. Credit them for effort, we gave them a battering that they managed to survive - just

Many posters on here need to grow a pair

"Oh woe is me the title is lost" I would love to go back to the Arsenal game last year when it would not surprise me if the same posters were doing the same thing again

This is a different City a City which never knows when to quit. A City who has not let a goal in this year!!!

As fans we need to man up get behind the team and give it everything we have got!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.