QR code tickets

Haaland94

Team supported
Man City
I got 2 tickets for West Ham on the internet from a person who sent me what appears to be a screenshot of the tickets with a QR code. In the past, people always shared a link with me, and I would simply add tickets to my mobile wallet. Therefore, it looked different, with a barcode and all. Could someone share a photo of an old ticket with a QR code, so I can compare and see whether what he sent me is legit or a scam? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Screenshots/Images of QR codes won't work in the stadium. You need the email to generate the link to add it to your wallet.
They do work. You just scan the qr code but the City system will recognise the supporter as being the person who owns the untransferred ticket. I’ve done it with family before but I guess if you’ve bought it there’s nothing stopping the supporter the ticket belongs to turning up on the day and using it first

A mate of mine has added two tickets to my account for the West Ham game.Theyre showing in my account but when I click on them, only the transfer option is highlighted, the add to mobile wallet bit is greyed out. Any ideas how I can add these to my phone? Any help much appreciated.

A mate of mine has added two tickets to my account for the West Ham game.Theyre showing in my account but when I click on them, only the transfer option is highlighted, the add to mobile wallet bit is greyed out. Any ideas how I can add these to my phone? Any help much appreciated.
i am having the same issue too, anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Yeh I did call them eventually. Sorted within mins on the phone she just emailed me the tickets to download.
I did ask why I didn’t have that option in my account like I’ve had for other games, she had no idea. What a strange system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.