Quality of home shirts......

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
I know there have been a few people talking about the quality and pulls that are in the shirts......has anyone taken one back?

I hate to do it as dont want to cost City but everyone I meet has the same problem.

Poor by Nike.

Didn't previous shirts pull? Wouldn't pay a tenner for that shite.

For the last two years I've heard nothing but complaints about how the shirts pull too easily.

But I bought both kits in 2012/13 and the home shirt last year - twice because they printed Milner's name too high up my back so I had to return it - and not once have I looked at my shirts and thought they were coming apart or pulling.

It sounds a bit twattish of me to say, but just take better care of your shirts and they'll be fine. Like, if you have new kids or a dog then don't wear the shirt while they're climbing over you or something. I'd also advise against wearing shoulder-strap bags with the shirts because the straps can pull the lower corners opposite whichever shoulder you put it on.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
For the last two years I've heard nothing but complaints about how the shirts pull too easily.
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
But I bought both kits in 2012/13 and the home shirt last year - twice because they printed Milner's name too high up my back so I had to return it - and not once have I looked at my shirts and thought they were coming apart or pulling.

It sounds a bit twattish of me to say, but just take better care of your shirts and they'll be fine. Like, if you have new kids or a dog then don't wear the shirt while they're climbing over you or something. I'd also advise against wearing shoulder-strap bags with the shirts because the straps can pull the lower corners opposite whichever shoulder you put it on.

Never had or seen a problem with a shirts quality until this season,same with people I know,we havent all just become careless.

What do you expect for the bargain price of £55

For what it's worth, wore mine for the first time on Sunday. Not had a football shirt that has pulled for a long time. Took my jacket off and noticed a big fuck off pull right in the middle.

Can't even say I was doing anything that could have caused it

Shite stuff

The problem is that they are made to price that has to incorporate not only the manufacturing cost but also the sponsorship cost.

Its at times like this that it makes you think that the spurious market for shirts will probably be made to a better quality because they only need to cover manufacturing costs.

Its alright saying be careful with them but replica shirts ,in general are worn by kids , i bought my nephew a home shirt last year , it was shocking qualty
it pulled after 2 days of wearing it
the home ones this year seem no better , strange that the away black one & and this years navy one seem to be made of better material ?

not impressed with Nike at all :(

I took mine back to the city store a few weeks ago.

Shown some bloke the pulls in it and he just offered to swap it for a new one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.