Question Re: Bluemoon *********

4HeatonsBlue said:
mackenzie said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
I'm not arrogant

What are you then?

Pretty Sound

I used to think you were a quite funny WUM, and that was all you aspired to.

But the scary thing is....you aren't are you. You really are like this.

No probs...I like people who are "different." They are interesting. ;-)

4HeatonsBlue said:
I'm different from most people who post on here in that I have a life and a personality

hahahahahaahahaa, really?

You give the impression that degrees aint that hard to come by.

You aint that clever.

Soz mate, but you, with your better than everyone attitude, make it seem that gettin a degree is really really hard. It isn't.

It is summat that is academically and happily plausible for every man, woman and child and; thanks to the way education is these days, easy as (the only thing I thank labour for). And if you wanna fight about about it, I'd happily rip yer ears out of yer face and eat your nose, ears and lips and shit them back out and make you eat them. I've had enough of you.

Love you, Mac Dad.

Go on, make me hate you even more

The world of idle Internet threats

You've got to love it aint you

But why act the Internet Hardman - you a bit insecure? I'm reckoning you've got low self esteem

I don't need to threaten people over the web - it's back to that me having a life and a personality again

I'll let you off though "pal" as you have obviously come in drunk and got a tad wild

4HeatonsBlue said:
The world of idle Internet threats

You've got to love it aint you

But why act the Internet Hardman - you a bit insecure? I'm reckoning you've got low self esteem

I don't need to threaten people over the web - it's back to that me having a life and a personality again

I'll let you off though "pal" as you have obviously come in drunk and got a tad wild

Hands up. I was pissed and apologise for my rant. I would put you on your arse though.

67498.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.