Queue to relocate.

bluetim said:
blueballoon said:
bluetim said:
Pot, kettle, black.

Season ticket or not, Blue membership or not, a Blue is a Blue.

Sounds like hard work dealing with our ticketing system as always, keep at it if you are trying. Fixtures out tomorrow, can't wait to start the defence of OUR title.

Another one calling me a red, look at my response to Madchester City, although I don't need to defend my support to you, I've done my time fella

Read my post and you will see I never even hinted you might be a red. Nor did I ask you to defend your support. Rather ironically, I pulled you up on you seemingly questioning the support of others.

I couldn't care less if any Blue got a Seasoncard in 1973 or 2012, or if they even have a Seasoncard. I've got time for all Blues.

We are the champions, enjoy it, it's much more satisfying than getting angry on the internet.

Historical point m8 seasoncards were not invented in 1973 we were lucky to have colour TV then!

first saw an electronic one in Amsterdam Ajax 1998 you could buy your beer food on it no messing about waiting pay sort out change etc

MCFC take note the technology is out there and it works

johnbmcr said:
bluetim said:
blueballoon said:
Another one calling me a red, look at my response to Madchester City, although I don't need to defend my support to you, I've done my time fella

Read my post and you will see I never even hinted you might be a red. Nor did I ask you to defend your support. Rather ironically, I pulled you up on you seemingly questioning the support of others.

I couldn't care less if any Blue got a Seasoncard in 1973 or 2012, or if they even have a Seasoncard. I've got time for all Blues.

We are the champions, enjoy it, it's much more satisfying than getting angry on the internet.

Historical point m8 seasoncards were not invented in 1973 we were lucky to have colour TV then!

first saw an electronic one in Amsterdam Ajax 1998 you could buy your beer food on it no messing about waiting pay sort out change etc

Seasoncards were around in 1973 actually,only the bestest fans were allowed them,which is probably why you didn't know about it :-)

I'm sure City have been talking about cards able to purchase food etc on for a couple of years but they are yet to appear. One day perhaps! The chips will still be crap though.

johnbmcr said:
bluetim said:
blueballoon said:

These were trialled in the famillystand a few years ago, I still have the card. I think it was called paypass - they preloaded a few quid for nothing and I think I used mine to buy a pint.

bluetim said:
johnbmcr said:
bluetim said:

Seasoncards were around in 1973 actually,only the bestest fans were allowed them,which is probably why you didn't know about it :-)

I'm sure City have been talking about cards able to purchase food etc on for a couple of years but they are yet to appear. One day perhaps! The chips will still be crap though.

The chips are so so its the beer that's shite I must have left my S/C with my dad in 1973 to look after lol

blueballoon said:
MadchesterCity said:
bluetim said:
Pot, kettle, black.

Season ticket or not, Blue membership or not, a Blue is a Blue.

Sounds like hard work dealing with our ticketing system as always, keep at it if you are trying. Fixtures out tomorrow, can't wait to start the defence of OUR title.

CHAMP16NS

Are you calling me a red? Better get rid of the stash of ticket stubs I own, scrub the tattoo off my right shoulder, chuck out my KOTK BTH programs and a couple of chips and gravy, oh better take the calender out the kitchen, remove the moonchester for my impending first child.

I will stand by comments regarding the crowd @ Coms, rightly or wrongly the fanbase has in my eyes been diluted with the move to the modern stadium. There again I'm 41, I ain't followed them every game home and away, but I've got my stripes, always been a semi regular, despite living the last 20 years in London. There again I was used to watching from the Late 70's onwards, and the crowd is different to what it was.

Too much Snobbery on this site, a lot of holier than though types.

And a blue is obviously a blue, but just because we support the same football team doesn't mean I instantly like you, yes we have City in common, but if someones a prick then someones a prick Blue or not.

Fucking united fan, my arse

I wasn't calling anyone a United fan

not sure how you got that from Champ16ns mate?

MadchesterCity said:
blueballoon said:
MadchesterCity said:
CHAMP16NS

Are you calling me a red? Better get rid of the stash of ticket stubs I own, scrub the tattoo off my right shoulder, chuck out my KOTK BTH programs and a couple of chips and gravy, oh better take the calender out the kitchen, remove the moonchester for my impending first child.

I will stand by comments regarding the crowd @ Coms, rightly or wrongly the fanbase has in my eyes been diluted with the move to the modern stadium. There again I'm 41, I ain't followed them every game home and away, but I've got my stripes, always been a semi regular, despite living the last 20 years in London. There again I was used to watching from the Late 70's onwards, and the crowd is different to what it was.

Too much Snobbery on this site, a lot of holier than though types.

And a blue is obviously a blue, but just because we support the same football team doesn't mean I instantly like you, yes we have City in common, but if someones a prick then someones a prick Blue or not.

Fucking united fan, my arse

I wasn't calling anyone a United fan

not sure how you got that from Champ16ns mate?

being a tad curious, can you scrub tattoos off your body? must hurt a lot sounds like not a good idea if you don't like it any more have you considered wearing more long sleeved shirts?

Bit late with my comments but anyhow. Wanted to go and queue up at the stadium but couldn't as had to be in Leeds for a meeting. I rang up at 8.45 am from two phones, one was in 4th place the second 7th. They slowly moved down a place or two by 9.00 am until one disconnected at place 1 in the queue. The other stayed on and put me through to an agent at 9.07 am where I then moved to 116 from 221. Can't tell you how happy I was, as all my mates are down there. At the time I just thought I had overly panicked regards demand to relocate as it was too easy. Now realise I was just lucky on the day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.