Quiet before the storm!!

No, I think we will pay over the odds for the less illustrious names coz we´re in dire need now so I expect something by 5pm Fri - paying and extra 2/3 million for these players is chicken feed as Bridge proved - the big bucks will come on or around deadline day mainly for effect

my heart skipped a beat just then, the 'breaking news' writing comes up on SSN all dramtically and the guy goes 'well, exciting and dramatic....cricket news now'. Oh. Cricket.

Kevin Peterson resigns as England captain btw if anyone's interested. I'm not.

I hope the storm comes soon, I thought MH wanted 3/4 players in quickly for Portsmouth. I suppose we have to be patient but this is driving me crazy, I'm looking at all the top Euro clubs websites along with Spanish and Italian news sites!

Gina said:
stony said:
Gina said:
I think something big is going to happen! I dont know what either MH sacked or a big signing.

Anyone agree the silence from coms is deafening.

I envy your passion for City Gina, it must be so hard to still care about football and transfers, so soon after your tragic loss.[/quote

With 2 young children to deal with i have to stay strong i have to deal with it, tbf i find it quite comforting on here chatting to you peeps.

I also got good family around me.

Thanks.

Good girl, hope you are right with your original post. I am an impatient Blue.

I think somthings happening, theres not a sniff of us on the football gossip page. Lets just hope ADUG are still going to flash the cash. Im nervous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.