Race for the top 4

I hope Chelsea tears them a new one. 4-0 would drop them to fourth with surety. A spurs win and they are 1 point to 5th.

And depending on how we want to coast with a 15 points gap and 11 games to go, we might just be involved in several top 4 games and, dare I say it, be architects of their demise to Europa. bwahaha

It feels strange to be willing a Spuds win, and I feel dirty for just thinking it: but anything that puts the rags under pressure is to be wholly embraced.

When we play spurs at Wembley it could be a dead rubber. Put the kids in as the champions league starts again around that time. I wouldn’t mind us having our belly’s tickled by spurs if it means the rags end back in 5th again.

united will win today and will finish 2nd. liverpool 3rd. tottenham 4th. i think our fanbase and blue moon are only places in england where chelsea team is so overrated. there were people here that were afraid of chelsea catching up this season when we were 13-17 points ahead of them during january. chelsea in decline and has no vision for future. they won 1 ucl with extreme luck and 5 titles with marquee managers 3 with mourinho, 1 with ancelotti, 1 with conte. they did not win title with scolari, grant, villas boas, benitez, ranieri, di matteo and so on. conte will be sacked at the end of season and new manager won't win league this time. they will lose hazard in summer. side which we must be afraid for next season is liverpool not chelsea. i can't understand how there are still people who values this chelsea team.

When we play spurs at Wembley it could be a dead rubber. Put the kids in as the champions league starts again around that time. I wouldn’t mind us having our belly’s tickled by spurs if it means the rags end back in 5th again.
I'd rather batter the ****s and the rags still end up in 5th.

How fucking hilarious would it be if the rags ended up finishing 5th after thinking they were our only title rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.