Racehorses with City Names

The joy of ownership im afraid. The trainer will keep updating you on how well everything is going and how soon he'll run. Then no matter how bad he runs he'll spin it so as you'll actually think he ran well. Best of luck with your horse anyway. It's all a bit of fun if it's not too expensive.
I've heard that having a horse in training is an expensive hobby. Not too bad if you're in a syndicate, I suppose.

I've heard that having a horse in training is an expensive hobby. Not too bad if you're in a syndicate, I suppose.
Syndicates are a cheap enough way of getting into the game. During covid when no one was travelling I was the sole member who lived close enough to roscommon, so I got to experience the whole owner experience . That syndicate membership was only €200 a year all in.
Individually you'd be looking at €20K a year.

City of Troy

Long shot but I stuck this bet on after I saw its first face and had £100 at 25/1 to win the triple crown

Also had it go win the Guineas as a double with haaland to win the golden boot
Just seen this, you were unlucky there, clearly something amiss with City of Troy in the Guineas, still vying for favouritism for the Derby, if he wins that you'll be proper miffed, as punters we've all been there and done that, really bad luck.

Kind of Blue 18.42 Doncaster.

Looked a nice horse winning on debut (2nd place in that race has won impressively since) and has an entry for the 6f group one at Royal Ascot so connections obviously think highly of him. Think he's a decent bet at around 2/1
Kippax Street 1880 thanks for yesterday's tip. Anymore running today so I can spend some of my winnings.

Kind of Blue 18.42 Doncaster.

Looked a nice horse winning on debut (2nd place in that race has won impressively since) and has an entry for the 6f group one at Royal Ascot so connections obviously think highly of him. Think he's a decent bet at around 2/1
I'm at the races early june. Can i message you for your nap of the day please. I am rubbish at picking winners. At least you sound like you know what you're doing. No worries if it was to lose, it will just join all my other losers.

Just seen this, you were unlucky there, clearly something amiss with City of Troy in the Guineas, still vying for favouritism for the Derby, if he wins that you'll be proper miffed, as punters we've all been there and done that, really bad luck.

Really did think I’d get to see this triple crown in my lifetime mate and I thought this was the horse to do it.

Something wasn’t right that race but to me, Aidan O’Brien is the “Pep” of horse trainers, as soon as it lost the gunnieas I went to 5 different bookmakers and laid off bets for it to win the derby mate.

Managed to get 9/1 at them all too and lumped a fair bit on because I still believe this horse is something special, it happened the previous year with O’Brien and Auguste Rodin, was massively fancied for the guineas then romped home at Epsom.

The stalls seemed the problem that day apparently it got worked up and it’s heart rate was all over the place, Ryan is a fantastic Jokey and he wouldn’t push a horse if he knew something wasn’t right.

Roll on June now hopefully recoup my money plus a little extra :-)

It’s now hot favourite for the derby, I’m glad I went straight out and backed it when it lost and came last.

I always back ante post, sometimes it pays off others it doesn’t, more annoyingly I also had it for the 2000 guineas as a double with Haaland to finish with the golden boot lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.