Rags around The Etihad yesterday...odd

s1ty m

We hung around after the game to let the mobs disperse from the Ashton-bound tram stop. We were stood there on the platform with about twenty other fans in the rain when this small group of knobs came down the stairs on the Piccadilly-bound side, singing a song. I couldn't make out what it was a first but as they started to walk up the path towards town on the other side to us, I figured they were Dippers as there were no colours. They were giving it the menacing swagger and the songs were, 'Have you ever won a treble', and, 'Twenty thousand empty seats'. Rags.

As the football factory jogged on towards town, I noted their general group demeanor...heads down, slightly embarrassed and the small group of us laughing on the platform as they disappeared certainly put them in their right context as total bellends. But what was this all about? On their way to a boozer to watch their Rags...Stoke is a long haul flight from Manchester, I guess...or were they milling about after our game for a bit of trouble? I know they like to pick on families and easy targets as demonstrated on Wembley Way a few years ago so I guess they could have had a go at my daughter whom, incidentally, is about their age and was impressed by their class and toughness.

Did anyone else see this little bunch of scrotes or know what that was all about?

We went to the "We are Manchester" concert last night.
Several of the scummy twats trying to intimidate people in the gents at a pop concert.

Was talking to a Red who was completely embarrassed.
I did mention politely that they should refrain.

Probably been let out of some psychiatric hospital on day release...always been a weird bunch haven't they.
Typical of them though ...more interested in City than their own bunch of shite.

Several of the scummy twats trying to intimidate people in the gents
c53e19770a12e34e4df8826552f243ec--coronation-street-blog-kenneth-williams.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.