Rags @ Joe Hart!

lets just stop listening to the hype that they're primark scary and give it back to them in spades the horrible little rag twats

Me and the old man managed to sneak in to the Rag corporate bit (had a programme thrown at my head when I didn't cheer their goal), and I heard them singing about Marc-Vivien Foe. Anyone else hear it?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Got home after the game and me dad said that Hart apparently said to Kompany he was getting death threats from United fans in the stretford end!!

Something needs to be done about these classless fans, especially with the apparent object throwing at David Silva..... the club needs to start getting fined for their idiotic fans... Also didn't they throw things at Suarez last week??

If I was Joe I would have ran over to them fist clenched and really give it them, and knocked out any rag idiot who disputed that on the field, as Bellars did

lets face it, if any of those little turds shouting any threats at him from the stands, sitting with their well ard mates ever came face-to-face with him on their own, think I know who my money would be on, im sure Joe wont be losing any sleep over it, nkowing he has just been part of the team that twatted them in their own dump!

The real Big Joe had the same thing in the same net in 1974- they are a real bunch of soft arses- Spacecadet undefeated in any derby home or away since 1974. They only attack in numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.