Rags supporters trust call for sponsor boycott

hisroyalblueness said:
blue cigar said:
have the mongs in black stopped running after getting legged all over piccadilly after the derby last season yet? i for one will use dhl wherever possible.

Why on earth would you want to use DHL? They sponsor the rags and hope to profit from it - the more you use them the more likely DHL will eventually renew their sponsorship deal with them and sponsorship money is what the rags need to challenge us - you trying to do them a favour or something?

On a personal note; if I know that a business is involved with the rags I don't use it if at all possible and I always err towards using City sponsors whenever I can. Am I missing something?

It's reverse pyschology, as if in MUST think DHL et al will pull out of sponsorship due to losing money due to a boycott (and therefore forcing the Glazers to sell), if non United fans counter the boycott so DHL's profits remain (or increase) - therefore they continue to sponsor the rags, meaning the Glazers carry on milking the club and allowing Fergie to buy the cream of Crewe Alexandra etc etc.

Can I just remind everyone;

'United, United. Not for sale!'

These chaps know how to protest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.