Rags upset with City youth strategy (merged)

It was all summed-up in the Jimmy Grimble film in one simple line

"What could be better than Man united?"

The answer has always been the same but even more so now

Well the rags are probably right it's unfair that we are hovering up all of the young talent.

However they didn't have any problems when they were doing likewise.

These clubs the dippers, rags and tarquins are a right bunch of babies.

Cunts is the word you're looking for ;)

Next these cunts will be trying to put it in first team contracts, that first team players can't send their kids to City academy.

Perhaps the answer is for our kids to play scum's at the next age group.

I.e, our U13s play their U14s, U14s play their U15s, etc.

That way scum kids get to play against a team of similar ability.

Perhaps the answer is for our kids to play scum's at the next age group.

I.e, our U13s play their U14s, U14s play their U15s, etc.

That way scum kids get to play against a team of similar ability.
Given the recent scores I'd have thought we've have to go 2 age ranges up.

Uniteds youth set up is known to be of extremely poor quality. They used to be able to hoover up all the best talent with very little effort. All that has changed now with city coming along and they don't like it one bit. That so many ex United players sent their children through city's academy speaks volumes.

Uniteds youth set up is known to be of extremely poor quality. They used to be able to hoover up all the best talent with very little effort. All that has changed now with city coming along and they don't like it one bit. That so many ex United players sent their children through city's academy speaks volumes.
I wonder if Arsenal would refuse to play us at youth level too? Of course they'd have to get promoted from the 2nd tier first...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-End-fails-deliver-generation-team-stars.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.