Rags V Everton (merged)

Everton will put up a good show but like against Liverpool they will get a inferior complex and concede in the last 20 mins!

I honestly think Swansea might be the ones tbh. They don't like it up em, do the rags

This talk of Gollumface getting the Utd job one day is fuckin hilarious. He has absolutely fuck all chance of that ever happening.

Nowhere near enough of a name, nowhere near enough european experience and from my memory has never won a fuckin trophy.

More chance of me meeting Greame Souness and not smashing every tooth out of his horrible face with a sledgehammer.

moyes will never ever win a trophy unless he drops down a league and even then he would struggle. his euro experience is usually woeful - unlucky v villareal ,humiliated in bucharest, shit out v fiorentina when the game was there for the taking. 3 games v liverpool this season and lost all 3 on aggregate score of 1-7. and the poorest liverpool team for many a year at that. if he gets offered another job i hope he takes it as his negativity disgusts me. he loves phil neville ffs and osman, hibbert, cahill, should not be playing at this level. watch out at OT on sunday as he attempts to change the course of the game by sending on anichebe and mcfadden !!! shithouse of a manager and sooner he goes the better.

I cant see them rolling over.after Liverpool beating them last week, the only thing they have left is to finish above Liverpool and there fans would fuckin love that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.