Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was different about the winner tonight was that it wasn't just him being in the right place at the right time and getting the finish right. This was him grabbing the game by the neck and doing something special.

That's a mark of how much more confident he is. I've said in the past his issue is composure but to finish like that, right at the death speaks volumes.

Nearly forgot to address our Raz before I log out... I feel it's come to a point where I am repeating the comments from the last game with him now though such is his consistency.

How about he has established himself as a true match winner/game changer in a very talented Pep squad, when there were many who said he wouldn't be good enough to even be a regular(bench warmer they said) so I hope he's enjoying these moments to the fullest and may there be many more because he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.