Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in similar position to his England role yesterday. More in the middle. Hardly ever pushed out wide. Walker did all the wing work. Interesting that being seen as a role for him. It was a position he did well in at Liverpool.

Has now matched Hazard’s best ever league return in terms of goals and far surpassed his goal return in all competitions.

If I were Pep I'd leave him on the bench and let Bernardo start, Anfield doesn't need any more of a reason to go nuts. Let Bernardo start and bring him on w/ 10-15 minutes left when City are winning so he can enjoy it.

If I were Pep I'd leave him on the bench and let Bernardo start, Anfield doesn't need any more of a reason to go nuts. Let Bernardo start and bring him on w/ 10-15 minutes left when City are winning so he can enjoy it.
I'd start with bernie as well and save raz for next week,if he is put off it would be humiliating to be subbed off

Sterling coming on to run at Liverpool's tired defense for the last 15-20 min sounds mouth watering to me, and a great compromise. Bernie's been in good form, did well at Anfield when he came on, and deserves his chance. Raz may or may not have a mental block that hinders him at Anfield, so why not let him be a spectator for the beginning of the game and be extra determined when he finally comes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.