Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That run he went on today against Bournemouth is the sort of run you see Messi go on all the time. It was truly world class and a shame he hit the post at the end of it.

Jenas has just suggested him as the best player in the league at the moment. I've got David Silva close, but I don't disagree.

He stepped up today - earning that contract.

He’s developing into one of the best forwards/wingers in the game.

His directness in the second half was one of the main reasons why we won today.

Most productive and dangerous player in the league. Although I believe Silva is still our best player. Hopefully both statements make sense lol

Becoming my favourite player.

Every time he picks up the ball I'm expecting him to cause havoc.

Him, Laporte or D.Silva for player of the season so far.

Very determined and direct performance today.

Not everything came off for him but once again looks like he’s improved

He already has more league goals this season than he got in his first and second seasons at the club.

Didn’t he break a record today???

Something about the first player to score in 7 straight games against the same team

He’s developed into our most important attacker, we’re guaranteed a goal if he starts, the numbers don’t lie

The Algerian fans are very angry from Raheem because they think Raheem is very selfish and does not pass to Mahrez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.