Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigJoe#1 said:
If City really are after this muppet then I think my decision to not renew my season card was 100% correct.

He is an overrated egotistical, too big for his boots twat and I'm glad I will not be contributing to his coming here (if he does).

with an attitude like that you wont be missed so don't panic.

Oh, yes Sky Sports et al we're the bullies again haha, John Barnes being the best (but thanks for saying something along the lines of "if he wants to move to a Real Madrid or a Manchester City"!!) he was giving it "look at Jack Rodwell and Scott Sinclair" lmfao!!

BigJoe#1 said:
If City really are after this muppet then I think my decision to not renew my season card was 100% correct.

He is an overrated egotistical, too big for his boots twat and I'm glad I will not be contributing to his coming here (if he does).
Apart from that he's ok is he?

BigJoe#1 said:

Bye then.

johnmc said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Have you never moved jobs?
Don't know what me moving jobs has to do with Sterling being hugely overrated and will probably be one of the biggest mistakes thus club will make.

BigJoe#1 said:
johnmc said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Don't know what me moving jobs has to do with Sterling being hugely overrated and will probably be one of the biggest mistakes thus club will make.

Tbh, even the Liverpool ex players who are slagging him off, are saying the absolute opposite, so where you are getting your info from, would be interesting to know.

BigJoe#1 said:

Bye then.

BigJoe#1 said:
johnmc said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Other clubs said to be interested, Bayern, Chelsea, Arsenal, so he has a lot of people fooled.

richards30 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Quite a few reporting Chelsea are ready to cash in on Cuadrado and Oscar to "fund a move" for Sterling.

cuadrado has only just bloody gone there!!

I did say in January he was vastly over rated :)

richards30 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Quite a few reporting Chelsea are ready to cash in on Cuadrado and Oscar to "fund a move" for Sterling.

cuadrado has only just bloody gone there!!

I know but they will get £100M for him after his couple of appearances pmsl.

We have this lad imo, way too much chatter from the ex players of Liverpool demanding he snubs us pmsl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.