Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he's going to surprise a few of the skeptics, he's the kind of player who becomes a lot better when he has great players around him, something which you couldn't find at Liverpool last season. Fee is high, but I'm satisfied, Liverpool fans won't be laughing too hard when they realize they will effectively replace Sterling with Benteke.

I'd be surprised if a Sterling vs Depay rivalry doesn't evolve now, both about the same age and arrive at rival clubs at the same time.

the guy has done himself no favours by way hes acted, the guy has acted like a complete prick, but as i stated he deserves his chance as others have

No he hasn't, he's done absolutely nothing wrongt and has been painted as the devil by the scousers and their sycophantic media.

Site is currently shitting itself as all the Blues flood here

Anyone who pisses off the bin dippers gets my approval. Hopefully it works out for us

Site's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.