Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically speaking....

If I was Chelsea, I'd offer City £10m for Raz. We'd gain £25m, assuming £15m savings on wages.

For a player that wants to leave, £25m now is better than nothing in a year's time, isn't it?
It's not better than £50m plus now.

Just looking at his PL games last season.

He scored 13 goals:
4 v Norwich
3 v Newcastle
2 v Wolves
2 v Leicester
1 v Everton
1 v Watford

That's 5 goals against teams that were relegated and 4 against teams that were in the relegation battle most of the season.

Against the other top 6 clubs he started 5 games and came on as a sub in 3 others (he didn't feature at all v united). He had 452 minutes in those 8 games against the other top six clubs and didn't score a single goal.

Just looking at his PL games last season.

He scored 13 goals:
4 v Norwich
3 v Newcastle
2 v Wolves
2 v Leicester
1 v Everton
1 v Watford

That's 5 goals against teams that were relegated and 4 against teams that were in the relegation battle most of the season.

Against the other top 6 clubs he started 5 games and came on as a sub in 3 others (he didn't feature at all v united). He had 452 minutes in those 8 games against the other top six clubs and didn't score a single goal.

For me Sterling should be an assist machine with his ability and chipping in with 10/15 goals a season!

Goes to Chelsea they’ll be getting a player that will improve them so much…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.