Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like people are just setting up another last stick to beat him with.

Yeah he's our 10th highest goalscorer, but his social media manager didn't make a 2 minute video for him to post.

But he also shouldn't make that video because it would be contrived and fake!

Almost like people want to have a go at him no matter what he does.

If he does, it will be contrived nonsense; about as genuine as his Gillette advert.

I've said it before... The lad's whole attitude seemed to change after his 'fight' with Gomez on England duty. He's come across as being somewhat detached from team mates (England and City) since then. Look at goal and title celebrations... he's not really part of the 'gang', and, compared to Gabriel Jesus, seems to me to be on the edge of everything.

His head hasn't been at City for two years. His heart has never been at City. His heart was never at Liverpool, and it won't be at Chelsea either.

There's nothing wrong with that. He's just a professional doing a job. He gets fed up at work just like the rest of us.

He should just smile and wave when he leaves. Anything else would be fake.

Think it started when he question Pep about certain players not playing compared to someone else who doesn’t.. think that was around 18 months ago

Or bad for that matter

A model professional is what I would call him.
Yep. Constantly looking to improve his game and one of the hardest working players in the league. There’s a reason he’s had so much success despite a few glaring flaws in his game.

But he also shouldn't make that video because it would be contrived and fake!

Almost like people want to have a go at him no matter what he does.
The same people won’t be saying both them things will they. Different opinions are allowed. You’re one of many that defends his every move whilst others aren’t big fans of his. Isn’t an issue is it.

Think it started when he question Pep about certain players not playing compared to someone else who doesn’t.. think that was around 18 months ago
Night of the derby last year.

I ran out of patience with him when he flashed his arse at Barca before Christmas. He’s a model professional and just doing his job so my affection for him is a mirror image of his for us. He’s moving for his own reasons and good luck to him before I don’t think we are weaker next season compared to last and I don’t think Chelsea are stronger either so it’s a good deal all round as far as I’m concerned.

Raz has been an important part of the Pep era. He has scored some vital goals and made huge contributions for the success we have had. He has also been frustrating at times. He seemed to be really enjoying it here while Sane was here. I think a pivotal moment for me may have been that lecture from Pep after the FA Cup final when we won live on TV.

He has become a pretty untouchable since he called out the press, and is doing work to promote himself and his work with disadvantaged communities.

I've spoken to people who have regularly sat in a box not too far from his box and they say his family are not too interested in how City are doing unless he scores.

I won't give him legendary status but he sure has been a great contributor and I'll thank him for his efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.