Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with both Sterling and Jesus both going in one window means a slight tweak to our play next season

we are also looking at a natural attacking full back in cucurella, which balances up with Cancelo on the right

i think we will see a move to 4231 being played more often than before

with the nominal wide players playing inside and full backs providing the width

this also seems to be backed up by going for Phillips who could play as a single six or as a double pivot

i think we will also see Kevin start to drop a bit deeper, he would be deadly feeding Haaland from deep with his range of passing

finally I think Phil will be seen more in the 10 , which is his natural position

We don’t need a new winger if Sterling goes,Mahrez Grealish Foden Palmer Bernardo Alvarez can all play there
Bernardo is gone imo.

Grealish didn't exactly light it up last year, and while I still have high hopes for him here, It's still a gamble and he could get pushed back into midfield if Bernardo leaves.

We don't know what Palmer and Alvarez are. Alvarez has not played a minute of European football, and Palmer has barely played any Premier league games or premier league teams alone.

We were kind of stuck anyway. We offered him a new deal which he has refused to sign and seems intent of running his contract down. Trying to sell him last season wouldn't have got us anywhere because it would be a huge fee plus his £300k a week wages putting clubs off. He holds all the cards unfortunately so all we can do is make the best of it.
I think Sterling would prefer to play abroad rather than move to another PL club. But if he is happy to move to London and Chelsea offer £50m then this deal will probably get done.

Sterling deserves nothing but support from all blues & if he wishes to go to Chelsea then good luck to him.

Same with Jesus but letting both these go in same window will be a big mistake unless we have another 2/3 players in coming with one of them a striker at least

I know it's wrong to blame all Chelsea supporters, but would he really consider going there after the racial abuse he received?

If sterling jesus and Bernardo leave in one window I think that’s too much turnover. But my answer would be Joao Felix. Such a big fan of his.

Shouldn’t be selling such a good player to a rival. No way should we let those chav fuckers near him, if he must go then go somewhere that’s no threat like Spurs/Arse or preferably abroad. Though ideally we keep him.

We really shouldn’t be weakening our squad having finally got an Aguero replacement.

But we have ample players in that position, it's one area of the team we can afford to lose a few to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.