Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who comes and goes elsewhere may be??
I both love and hate the transfer silly season in equal measure. Who knows the mind of twenty something millionaires.. ?!?
I think the Grealish signing was the real last nail in the coffin for Sterling. Nonetheless, he might still stay another year.

I read don’t get the whole Mahrez starting situation? At want point does Grealish get to start a run of games? Sam Lee reckons Foden could be from the right side next season so maybe Jack starts now on the left?
From all indications, Mahrez is the first choice on the right wing but I guess this Sam Lee knows best ;) about Pep's choices.

Last edited:
I read don’t get the whole Mahrez starting situation? At want point does Grealish get to start a run of games? Sam Lee reckons Foden could be from the right side next season so maybe Jack starts now on the left?

If we get Cucurella, Grealish would be great on the left and benefit from the space created. Foden is just magic whichever side, but I can definitely see him on the right.

They'll rotate as always with Pep - last season Sterling started 10 on the right, Jesus 11 and Mahrez 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.