Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think Raheem would do a similar goodbye video to Gabby, certainly after seven years with us?

If it's just a token thanks on Twitter, I would be disappointed, as it would just reinforce by belief he didn't really connect with City in his heart?

Hopeful he will gladly prove me wrong, as I really want to believe he loved his time here and will always have affection.
I can’t see it. He comes across as an employee rather than someone who ‘connects’. That’s fine, by the way. He’a a paid employee by the club.

Jesus definitely connected with us. That’s fine as well.

On his day world class.

However I still get nightmares about his misses in the home game against the Scum that we lost after being two up at half time. He missed at least three chances in that first half that Aguero would have buried.

Not going to sort that problem out at his age.

Of course we have, Jesus was on a third less wages than Raheem.

Very few clubs in world football who will pay more than £300k a week and also factor in up to £55m.
Yes but factor in his record over the years, he' a full England international, even his profile. then if we'd got less than Jesus, say 35-40- I'd have been a little dissapointed. I think £45 mill plus addons is just about the right price. I'd ask if it was us buyimg from Chelsea do you think he'd be less than £45 mill?

I would like to think Raheem would do a similar goodbye video to Gabby, certainly after seven years with us?

If it's just a token thanks on Twitter, I would be disappointed, as it would just reinforce by belief he didn't really connect with City in his heart?

Hopeful he will gladly prove me wrong, as I really want to believe he loved his time here and will always have affection.
This is the reason why I will never see Sterling as a City legend. He’s been a fantastic player for the club but the lack of connection puts him on a rung below Aguero, Kompany, Silva etc. The way I feel about them is on another level to Raz.

This is the reason why I will never see Sterling as a City legend. He’s been a fantastic player for the club but the lack of connection puts him on a rung below Aguero, Kompany, Silva etc. The way I feel about them is on another level to Raz.

That’s how I see it mate. He just hasn’t really ever connected with the fan base the way others have? In fact, Sterling I don’t think has ever spoken about the club etc in glowing terms the way others have done I don’t think?

I won’t hold my breath…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.