Raincoat

mcfcirlam

Block 220 South Stand, Level 2.
Well done to the club last night for supplying the Raincoats.
We couldn't sit down as the seats were wet, but this was a positive as the noise coming from a usually quiet part of the ground was fantastic.
We will all be sat back down on Saturday, unless it rains again, but lets not go quiet, lets feed off the singing section and help create the atmosphere at every game.
If the club would like to compensate us for getting wet, is it possible for all those who are in the League Cup scheme get a complimentary ticket for the next round (Not the round United are in) if we are at home.
If we are drawn away, put it on one side until maybe FA Cup round 3 or against the weakest team in the Champions League.

mcfcirlam said:
Block 220 South Stand, Level 2.
Well done to the club last night for supplying the Raincoats.
We couldn't sit down as the seats were wet, but this was a positive as the noise coming from a usually quiet part of the ground was fantastic.
We will all be sat back down on Saturday, unless it rains again, but lets not go quiet, lets feed off the singing section and help create the atmosphere at every game.

Get there early and soak all the seats, dont rely on the Manchester weather. ;o)

Felt a little bit sorry fr you guys in the corners, but I believe by the Chelsea game you'll be covered.

Was impressed last night with the set-up. A lot of work has been done, yet 95% of fans coud watch as per normal, or even in better surroundings taking the screens into account

Not great sitting under the gaps in the roof in the torrential Manchester rain. Atmosphere was good but the noise definitely escapes as expected out of the back of the stand and through the gaps.

Hopefully the weather will be better come Saturday.

Can't help but feel the club may receive a few complaints from fans who have paid £50 more than last season for what, at the moment, are worse seats

Plastic raincoats?????

Soft arses, nothing wrong with getting drenched at footie.

We didn't get that sort of thing in the old days......

Soft Arses? You are right, we've become used to the comfort.
I remember ruining my Sheepskin coat in the snow at Walsall in the early 80's.
They were still marking the pitch at 2.50pm and my coat shrunk so I just binned it.
There were many others in the old days, Fulham in December springs to mind, 2 v0 up with 4 minutes left and lost the game.
We only have one more and the roof will be back.

mcfcirlam said:
They were still marking the pitch at 2.50pm and my coat shrunk so I just binned it.
There were many others in the old days, Fulham in December springs to mind, 2 v0 up with 4 minutes left and lost the game.

Think the worst was the Oldham away game when the banana made it's debut.

blue b4 the moon said:
mcfcirlam said:

Four seasons in 90 minutes - sun, hail, rain and a biting wind and it was fucking August!

lancs blue said:
blue b4 the moon said:
mcfcirlam said:

Four seasons in 90 minutes - sun, hail, rain and a biting wind and it was fucking August!

Sliding down the grass bank at the back of the stand getting caked in mud. Ahh the good old days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.