Random blokes that buy other random blokes drinks

I met one of my best mates like this, he's a big prop forward and a rag, we kicked off a bit about football, thought it would come to blows(I was being an arse) I just turned my back on him a said fuck it lets get pissed, been mates ever since, he recons no ones ever turned there back to him with a smile on thier face, had a very nice meal with him and his wife this week, that was the best part of 20 years ago, he's still a rag mind:)

Have you guys ever tried to be nice?

I mean that as in have you ever attempted it with the same determination that you would attempt working out, for example?

When you actually make a point to be nice to strangers, I find the world a much more enjoyable place.

You should try it. Life's fun when you go out of your way to be nice to other people as people are generally nice back.

Damocles said:

I mean that as in have you ever attempted it with the same determination that you would attempt working out, for example?

When you actually make a point to be nice to strangers, I find the world a much more enjoyable place.

You should try it. Life's fun when you go out of your way to be nice to other people as people are generally nice back.

I can say i do bud, i really do.

Damocles said:

Lupot !!

Damocles said:

To be liked you have to be nice all the time. To be hated you just have to sit back and do nothing. Which one is easier?

:-)

Damocles said:

No, but thanks for asking:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.