Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Are you fellas confident of getting the job done in the second leg? Not WUMming, by the way.
Leave the wumming to me. I’m Savant level.

Real possibility of going out to those napkins. I agree with Gunner the strikers and last 3rd play is woeful. He didn’t say woeful, but I knew what he meant. ;)

Oh the bluebells are blue.

Attachments

• 5ec733f5-15a9-47f8-88de-7fde3f78e047.jpeg
    5ec733f5-15a9-47f8-88de-7fde3f78e047.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 18
Leave the wumming to me. I’m Savant level.

Real possibility of going out to those napkins. I agree with Gunner the strikers and last 3rd play is woeful. He didn’t say woeful, but I knew what he meant. ;)
Up ye

To be fair the City match day threads are just as bad on this forum.
I have a peek now and again at half time.
Makes you wonder about some folk.

Are you fellas confident of getting the job done in the second leg? Not WUMming, by the way.
Pretty confident. OK we should have won that game far more comfortably but the performance, especially first half, was many levels above the shit show on Saturday.

Played at a far higher tempo. Pressed a helluva lot better and a lot of that came from Cantwell which just makes the decision not to start him at Rugby park all the more baffling

Pick of the team for me were Barisic , Souttar, Raskin and Cantwell.

Looked a little disjointed up top but stats showed we had over 20 attempts on goal so on another day we score 4 or 5. Hopefully that’ll come together in time.

We’ve shown in the past we are more than capable of getting results away in Europe and with the minimum £5 million prize at stake it’s imperative we get through this round

Oh, if you are looking for patience, forget Old Firm fans.This is a league where finishing 2nd is seen as abject failure remember, and will result in managers getting sacked.

The support is very entitled, because of this. It's quite literally win, or failure, there is no In between. And because of that, and the expectation they must dominate every game, lots of the support don't have time for mistakes, or even passing the ball backwards, and you could hear that last night.

To be fair, the qualifiers for the Champions League mean so much for a Scottish team in terms of revenue, it could make up like 25% of Rangers revenue, so tension is always great. But the frustration last night wasn't just about last night's game, it's that those performances are what they are seeing all pre season and into the opening game.

I actually thought we were decent last night back to middle, but the forward play was shocking, and that's the area we've spent all our budget, so fans are generally concerned thats been a total waste of our limited resource. I do agree though, there needs to be more patience, but sadly don't expect to see it.
Fair comments especially about abject failure finishing 2nd...but after one game a lot of Rangers fans seem to have resigned themselves to feeling that fury already. It's mental.
Watched the game last night. Pretty disjointed, especially so many attacks breaking down in and around the box. Bit of a mess at times tbh but it was exactly for lack of effort. I'm sure more cohesion will come in time.

Just for you

Speechless.

To think these people actually believe this.

I think we’ll get through next week but PSV will pump us in the knockout round. I’m quite comfortable with that scenario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.