Rangers Thread - 2023/24

I was happy and am happy with half of them. I’m talking about too many £2-3m players. If we are to progress in Europe we need guys about 26 who are in the £8-10m range. Only about 3 though. We have the money.
Be careful what you wish for..

Wolves spent €40 million on Fabio Silva. Just let that sink in!!

His miss / dive whatever the fuck it was on Sunday just summed up his pathetic loan spell.

Both cup finals kicking off 3pm on the same Saturday. Bit annoying
Is this your shortened version? Lol

I share your frustration. I’m going to The Lakes that day with Brother in law and his Mrs. I suggested me and Mrs 8 could travel down on the Sunday. I never knew my Mrs knew those words. In short it’s a maybe : )))

Is this your shortened version? Lol

I share your frustration. I’m going to The Lakes that day with Brother in law and his Mrs. I suggested me and Mrs 8 could travel down on the Sunday. I never knew my Mrs knew those words. In short it’s a maybe : )))

Hahaha way too much effort to transfer all my thoughts over there to this forum!
I'm working and won't get home til about 2.45 so will have to get 2 tvs set up in the lounge ready for both games. The missus will just have to deal with being ignored for a couple of hours lol

Be careful what you wish for..

Wolves spent €40 million on Fabio Silva. Just let that sink in!!

His miss / dive whatever the fuck it was on Sunday just summed up his pathetic loan spell.
Not once since that happened have I seen a replay of that incident and not burst out laughing

Not once since that happened have I seen a replay of that incident and not burst out laughing
There’s a great Tick Tok of Tom Cruise as a sniper taking him out. Very cleverly done

He’s been a complete embarrassment recently and the sooner he’s sent back to Wolves the better.

€40 million!!! Unbelievable

There’s a great Tick Tok of Tom Cruise as a sniper taking him out. Very cleverly done

He’s been a complete embarrassment recently and the sooner he’s sent back to Wolves the better.

€40 million!!! Unbelievable
Think it's highly unlikely we'll see him at ibrox again next season.
Showed odd bits n pieces here and there but 40 mill just looks like a mental fee that Wolves were conned into paying for him.

Think it's highly unlikely we'll see him at ibrox again next season.
Showed odd bits n pieces here and there but 40 mill just looks like a mental fee that Wolves were conned into paying for him.
I remember the first few games his first touch looked amazing but he’s either trying too hard or just doesn’t care but we should be seeing much much more from him

I remember the first few games his first touch looked amazing but he’s either trying too hard or just doesn’t care but we should be seeing much much more from him
I don't think he can be accused of not caring. There is some ability there but he's extremely erratic with it, and the throwing himself on the floor at every opportunity just isn't a desirable quality wherever he comes from. Doesn't really wash in Scotland especially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.