Rashford

And quite possibly the biggest twat of them all in the current swamp squad.

Yes, I know he has a lot of competition, but posting that video from the dressing room at Wembley last season elevates him to a level none of the others has reached, IMHO.

Herrera for me, total c@nt.

Did great when he burst onto the scene and had the element of surprise with his directness as no one knew about him, but since then he's pretty much Frazer Campbell or Josh King.

8 goals in 42 games over the past two years in the league, with 3 in 15 in European games (most of which were Europa League). A forward who averages a goal every 5 games is nothing to get excited about, unless they are incredibly creative and he really isn't

He's fast but shite, as opposed to f••••ng fast and mint, like Sane.

Totally over hyped.....the media talk him up at every opportunity unlike Raz.....watching Rashford recently He is starting to over egg it .....step overs etc.....Hasn't as many goals as Stones this term says it all......but believing what people say about Him .

no ta, and wouldn't mind but not only is he not better than what we have, he's no better than martial the lad he competes with at the rags to play out of posiion in a team with not style.

I’d buy him in a heart beat ...... just so we could sell him back for 250 million. You know United, Jose and his agents, all love a sell cheap buy back overpriced sort of deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.