Rather Bolton stay up

chris63

With Southampton, Reading and possibly west ham all getting promotion thats going to be a lot of traveling for the team. Bolton is much closer then QPR. Champions league next season, could be playing in Russia wednesday night then going to southampton saturday morning.

If you lose a 2 goal lead at home maybe you get what you deserve. Still I hope they win would make it the ultimate day of misery for Leslie as long as City do everything right as well.

I hope Bolton stay up. Know a few decent mates who are Bolton fans and I hope they'll be happy like us next week.

I have a big dislike for Bolton. Not even sure where it stems from lol. But I would gladly see us beat qpr then Bolton to lose so swp an ned stay up!

Bolton could beat Stoke, not impossible. I hope Bolton stay up, a shame Blackburn can't either - our best away day IMO because of the huge allocation and how near it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.