Ravel Morrison

I knew when I saw the title of the thread it was going to be something along the lines of, arrested, released or he's done something wrong.

There's nothing worse than a professional footballer who has a promising career being a complete fool and messing it up. There's so many people who want to do what they do but the players just take it for granted.

Ravel Morrison latest

From a West Ham source....

Big Sam finished with him. No chance of him ever playing for the hammers. Mega bust ups with just about everyone at the club, latest one had him threatening to knife Neil McDonald...

So this boy couldnt be bother working hard at Man U despite being a Manchester born and playing for the biggest manager in this country, and suddenly he was gonna change his way for Fat Sam? This was so obvious he's just a thug that will be locked up within 3 years

If he was this special talent....Fergie wouldnt have given up on him. Just like he was all sad when rooney wanted to leave. Clubs dont just give up on amazing talents. So this shows he aint all that

Tony101 said:
If he was this special talent....Fergie wouldnt have given up on him. Just like he was all sad when rooney wanted to leave. Clubs dont just give up on amazing talents. So this shows he aint all that
Mm..not so much the talent that's the issue, more the fact that he'll never put himself in position to utilise it.

The rags are well rid and (I suspect) had known for a while this was the likely outcome. It's lucky for us though, as by the sounds of things he would've potentially been a brilliant player if he had his head screwed on.

Tony101 said:
So this boy couldnt be bother working hard at Man U despite being a Manchester born and playing for the biggest manager in this country, and suddenly he was gonna change his way for Fat Sam? This was so obvious he's just a thug that will be locked up within 3 years

I'm sure the brown envelope he got of slur phalix for signing him softened the blow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.