Rayan Cherki

This would be nice. An actual tricky player. I was beginning to wonder if we had interest in those anymore. :)

I don't know if he's the guy for the job but we really need a winger with speed and true threat. Mahrez was finesse personified but lacked pace. Idk. I'm getting uneasy with all the out goings... I think Cole has the tools but maybe just won't get the minutes to round into that position as an attacking wing.

This guy is a top top talent and one we should be seriously looking at. Already has a few seasons of CL experience under his belt and is already one of the go to players in the team.

Has shades of Mahrez / Hazard about him, can play anywhere across the front but prefers the left side. holds the ball well, good passer, great in tight spaces, only young and rumoured to have a relatively low release clause. Pep will love his versatility.

Pep / Txiki - If you are watching, go get him !

Lad has potential but also had less goal contributions last season than Lyons CDM. Less than the other lad we are linked to(Barcola) in more minutes too. Mahrez gets us 20-40 goals contributions a season, we need ready made replacement, we already have lads with high potential in that position(Palmer and Bobb).

Lad has potential but also had less goal contributions last season than Lyons CDM. Less than the other lad we are linked to(Barcola) in more minutes too. Mahrez gets us 20-40 goals contributions a season, we need ready made replacement, we already have lads with high potential in that position(Palmer and Bobb).
Bobb has not played a minute of senior-level football, and Palmer doesn't have anywhere near the level of experience Cherki has, and there is no guarantee Palmer is going to cut it here.

Cherki has world-class potential and a much higher ceiling than any of the ones you mentioned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.