RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Leipzig - Berlin
Update 1st night from Berlin
Me & Dodge - sports bar
Mel 1 - plastic rags 0
Berlin police- shit on my shoes- absolutely bang out of order what they did to me (90% of pub looked after me) SCUM….. was looking for the toilet but went downstairs (was upstairs) ‍♀️ the steroid insecure prick anyway wanted to give it large but crossed the line grabbing my back & pushing me up a flight of stairs ……. Even Paul the owner of the bar was shocked as there was a tasty fight Ajax etc kicking off but he was obviously too scared for that so started (wish I slapped him tbf now, no one does that) then tried again (me …. Only woman…… 15-20 blokes……) no brainer that tiny dick had issues …….

Anyway apart from the ones who were not true fans etc we had a laugh & met some good people who love citeh

We’re Here till Saturday night …. So see what happens? Lol

We'll make it to the Champs league final. Haaland won't be fit - crying off at the last minute - injured in the warm up. Alvarez starts and gets a hat trick. Not sure who against yet - I'm still working on it - but, we win, 3-1.
Just thought you ought to know.
Why did you go and spoil it for everybody

Brilliant couple of days in Leipzig met some top lads as for game first half very good second not so much but we were never going to keep them quiet all game there to good a side

We'll make it to the Champs league final. Haaland won't be fit - crying off at the last minute - injured in the warm up. Alvarez starts and gets a hat trick. Not sure who against yet - I'm still working on it - but, we win, 3-1.
Just thought you ought to know.

The way we’re playing at the moment it’s more likely to be the Papa John’s pizza cup with Bolton.

What the fuck is going on with the not passing to haaland?

Even pep in interviews says we have to find him, plus I cannot believe his instructions say don’t pass into the space, he’s on record saying that in the final third they do it themselves with no tactical push from him. So what the fuck?
Even a half-decent Sunday league player could find Haaland. Grinds my f***ing gears. So bloody frustrating to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.