RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we already have an idea on what's going to happen. They will sit deep and probably hit us counter 3 or 4 times scoring at least twice. We will dominate the game but struggle to create chances I'd be more for a disciplined performance don't commit to many forward and leave is exposed against there very fast forwards. Take the draw if need be and finish the job at home.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Ake
Laporte

Rodri
Phillips
Kdb
Foden
Bernardo

Haaland

Been thinking about how our game goes to pieces for about five minutes when we concede. It's happened several times in recent seasons, in games we were completely controlling. And with disastrous results. It really shouldn't be happening, with players as experienced as ours.
Yes, the thing is when we concede and concede more in quick succession. happened in many of our CL exits. Spurs tie, Monaco tie, Lyon one off game, Real last year both games.

even derby after Rashford/Fernandes sick offside goal we just let in another one quickly after.

these mentality/panic issues need to go away before we win our first CL.

It's better not to put too much stock on winning the CL. Get a bit of consistency and we can run Arsenal down.
The task of winning the CL looks less complicated than winning the PL this year. It's still huge tasks.

Think we already have an idea on what's going to happen. They will sit deep and probably hit us counter 3 or 4 times scoring at least twice. We will dominate the game but struggle to create chances I'd be more for a disciplined performance don't commit to many forward and leave is exposed against there very fast forwards. Take the draw if need be and finish the job at home.

Ederson
See zero chance of Phillips starting this game indeed I will be amazed if he gets anywhere near the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.