RB Leipzig CL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Alvarez changed the game. What a player. He and Doku should have been in the starting lineup.

Rico Lewis - great performance - playing in the position that I think will become his own.
Foden linked well with him and we are at last beginning to see so much more of him in that central role - we could have these two playing together for the next 10 years!
and great introduction of Doku and Alverez to combine to win the game - but it was only 15 mins each so they cant get my vote.

Rico and Foden would both have had more assists to put the game out of sight if Haaland had his shooting boots on .
Alvarez scored a stunner and so did Foden
Gvardiol looked very good.
Over the whole match I gave it to Rico.

Rico was or is a fraction away from a regular starting spot, just needs to nail his passing, thought he was excellent tonight, gives us energy and makes those runs in behind which takes defenders away

Has to be Rico, but Foden was also excellent, and if Alvarez had been on for more than 15 minutes it could easily have been him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.