Reading not yet a sell out!

dawlish dave

Cannot Belive City have not sold out this game yet,12 blocks on the ticket site with over 200 on viagogo plus why did NE and NW corners not put on sale untill last week (no sign of SE and SW yet).

I am not surprised to be honest. There are so many games this time of year and the expense of xmas doesn't help.

Might be difficult, Reading near bottom of the league plus last Saturday before Christmas, everyone doing their xmas shopping. Hope there is a last minute surge or no doubt we will get slated for not filling the stadium.

Reading bringing only the bottom tier. Only single seats left in the 12 blocks that are available other than the NW & NE corners. 3 Days before Xmas so money is tight

No surprise there for me at all. We need to stop looking at Empty seats and worrying about what United fans will say. The only empty seats there will be will be ones already paid for as there is probably only 30 or 40 left in the actual blocks.

It's only Monday, game will be a sell out by Saturday or close to it.

wolfie1988 said:
No surprise there for me at all. We need to stop looking at Empty seats and worrying about what United fans will say.

Give it them right back if they say anything. They were sending txts out on Friday trying to flog tickets for Saturday's game against Sunderland, they are finding it harder than us to sell out in advance now. That's the only problem with 99% of your "659,000,000" fans living abroad.

LoveCity said:

wolfie1988 said:
No surprise there for me at all. We need to stop looking at Empty seats and worrying about what United fans will say.

Give it them right back if they say anything. They were sending txts out on Friday trying to flog tickets for Saturday's game against Sunderland, they are finding it harder than us to sell out in advance now. That's the only problem with 99% of your "659,000,000" fans living abroad.
The reading game is on Saturday mate.

cityboy5 said:
LoveCity said:

wolfie1988 said:

The reading game is on Saturday mate.

I know mate, read my post again... I was talking about United's Saturday game against Sunderland in the second part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.